Our Exterior Waterproofing Process for your Georgetown Home
In order to ensure your home is protected from any and all water damage, watch our video below to see what it take to waterproof your Georgetown basement.
How can we Help you and your Georgetown Home?
Waterproofing your Georgetown basement is a way of ensuring your home is protected from mold, mildew, foundation issues, and any potential catastrophic leaks. When water seeps through your foundation it can cause severe damage to the structure of your home and cost your thousands of dollars in repairs. Give Canada Waterproofers Georgetown a call today to book your FREE onsite assessment.
Our Company’s Values
- We value the time and effort we put into your home so we ensure that we use the best quality materials to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied
- Canada Waterproofers Georgetown believes in delivering superior service to all of our customers and cannot be matched in quality
- Integrity and honesty are important values that we find very important and the foundation of how we do business
- Ensure that anyone working on your home must be licensed to ensure all work is legal
- We follow building codes to the T to ensure our customers are protected from poor quality work that could potentially cause damage to your property if not properly followed
Our Promise to You and your Georgetown Home
- We will ensure all credentials are provided upon your request
- To be your local leaky basement experts for your Georgetown home at a reasonable price
- Only use the best quality material that exists on the market such as yellow jackets, filter clothe, liberty cast iron sump pumps, etc.
- To honor our warranty no matter how messy the job will be