Sections are marked and underpinned
How may we help you?
By underpinning your home and finishing that basement that is unused space will add a tremendous amount of value. Cost of homes in Oakville and the surrounding areas are on the rise so unusable space becomes a premium and sometimes a necessity. Underpinning gives you the opportunity to unlock new space in your home that can be used for virtually anything.
Canada Waterproofers Oakville offers you a FREE onsite assessment and can underpin your home at an affordable rate. We have all the necessary equipment, manpower, and a highly skilled skilled team that can deliver fast results to make your and your home happy.
Are you Considering Underpinning your Home?
If you’ve ever considered having your basement underpinned then it is very important to be sure you get the right answers to the right questions. Underpinning can be very dangerous if done carelessly and incorrectly. Be sure to be well informed in order to protect yourself.
- Are you licensed in your work field?
- Do you have all the correct and required insurances?
- Are drawings and permits necessary?
- Is it a city requirement to inspect your work?
- Do you have references?
If your contracter is able to answers all of these questions to your satisfaction then you are probably safe. Be sure to do your due diligence and ensure the credentials are legitimate before starting any work.
- Once a contractor has been selected (hopefully Canada Waterproofers Oakville), the first step is to get the drawings done
- We have access to engineers who can assist you with drawings and permits. Contact us for more information
- Canada Waterproofers Oakville can also assist with all your drawing and permit needs if you do not with to get involved with the city
- The average cost of drawings and permits are between $2500-$3500 depending of the size of the project.
- That unusable space in the basement which was probably used for storage now becomes a welcoming 8-foot ceiling height finished basement, which adds square footage and value to your home.
Main Stages of Underpinning
What to expect once an underpinning project is started.
- Basement cleared
- Basement demolished
- Transporter installed into window
Click here for further information
Proudly Servicing Oakville for over 25 years