Water damage can cause immense damage to your home. Mould, mildew and foundation issues are some of the nasty side effects of water leaks and flooding. Exterior waterproofing is an effective way of making sure your home stays fully dry for years to come, protecting your investment. Watch our video on how to waterproof a basement. We can give you a full foundation assessment. call today
Canada Waterproofers Vaughan Region has been helping homeowners in the community for over 25 years.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- At Canada Waterproofers Vaughan Region we believe in using only the best waterproofing materials and products that are on the market
- Our service is second-to-none and cannot be matched by any other company in terms of quality and service
- We believe that integrity and honesty is important. That is how we run our business, and train our employees
- We believe that anyone working at your home must be licensed and insured for the protection of your home
- We believe that a license is a guarantee that the contractor has had the correct training needed to install the proper exterior waterproofing job, which is up to waterproofing codes for the region
- A building code is put in place so that the consumer is protected from shoddy workmanship and potential damage to their property
When our team gets the assignment to exterior waterproof your home, their first step will be to dig down to expose the trouble areas on your foundation wall, clean the wall, grind out any cracks and open them into a “V” shape. We’ll apply hydraulic cement to the cracks (the cement sticks better if the crack is opened into a “V” shape), or, in the case of leaks through cinder blocks in the foundation, apply a cement mix to the entire wall.
Aqua block is next. This a rubberized tar, or foundation. Then we’ll apply yellow jacket, which is a fibreglass mesh, that is squeezed into the aqua block. Then another coat of aqua block is applied (kind of like a sandwich – aqua block is the bread, and yellow jacket is the meat). On top of that our waterproofing contractors will apply six millimetres of poly, that sticks to the aqua block. A rubber membrane is also applied to the wall, so water can drop down into the weeping tile.
We’ll always replace the weeping tile system in any excavation work that we do. Weeping tile is the drainage system installed when your home was built, to re-direct water away from your foundation. Any leak between your home’s footing and the concrete foundation is taken care of by the weeping tile system.
Good quality waterproofing contractors are hard to find. We recommend that you receive several quotes, so you can compare different quality in terms of workmanship and waterproofing materials that are offered by all GTA waterproofing companies.
Canada Waterproofers Vaughan Region will stand behind our warranty, so that you can enjoy your dry basement with peace of mind for many years.
Thank you from the Canada Waterproofers Team