HOW CAN WE HELP?
More and more people are looking at underpinning their homes as part of a home renovation, to in part strengthen the home’s foundation. Talk to a representative from Canada Waterproofers Vaughan Region, and see if underpinning your basement is the best course of action for you.
REASONS TO UNDERPIN YOUR BASEMENT
A popular reason is that underpinning your basement will add ceiling height, and that adds value to your home/investment. The basement then becomes a larger, fully finished living space for you and your family. That’s an enticing option for people when compared to buying a new home, with home prices in the GTA the way they are.
- The original foundation of your home is not strong enough and needs strengthening
- Possibly the properties of the soil supporting the foundation have changed
- In the case where you are adding another storey to the home, or a deck – to increase load capacity
- A flood or other natural occurrence occurs and causes the structure to shift, requiring the home’s footings and foundations to be strengthened
Canada Waterproofers Vaughan Region can underpin your home at an affordable price. More importantly we’ll do it safely. We have all the skills and training needed to provide you with the safest underpinning service in the GTA.
Very important: ask the right questions if you are going ahead with underpinning. It can be a very dangerous process with catastrophic consequences if performed incorrectly. Ask the technician if they are licensed, if they have all the correct insurances, if they need drawings and permits, if they have references, and if the city needs to inspect their work. All are important questions to ask.
Canada Waterproofers Vaughan Region can handle everything, including getting your permit and drawings done. We can work with the city. It’s a disruptive process, but we will minimize it, and in the end the benefits will far outweigh the disadvantages.
- Basement cleared
- Basement demolished
- Transporter installed into window
- Bin arrives for soils
- Concrete floor removed
- Walls are underpinned by sections
- Inspections of all individual sections
- Soil is removed and disposed
- Interior drains are replaced
- Interior waterproofing installed
- Sump pump installed
- Sewage ejector installed if needed
- Gravel installed
- Vapor barrier installed
- Concrete is poured with trowel finish
- Work areas cleaned
Canada Waterproofers Vaughan Region is the best underpinning company in the GTA. If you’re looking for integrity, honesty and reliability, the highly skilled workers at Canada Waterproofers Vaughan Region are here for you.
Call today and receive a free assessment of your home to see if underpinning is right for you.