How Can we Help you and your Georgetown Home?
Underpinning is a practical and economical solution for customers looking to increase the size and value of their home. It allows your to turn that unusable space in the basement into something more useful to enjoy. With housing prices on the rise, buying a new home for more space can be a problem for some. Underpinning is a great alternative that can be done in your existing home which can save you thousands of dollars.
Canada Waterproofers Georgetown has over 25 years experience in underpinning homes in your community at an affordable price. Our skills and years of experience has allowed us to build up a reputation that is second to none. We provide the safest and highest quality underpinning in the GTA.
Considering Underpinning your Georgetown Home?
If the topic of underpinning has come up in your conversations at home, it is important to ensure you protect yourself and your home as underpinning can be very dangerous if done incorrectly.
- Is your contractor licensed?
- For the project, does you contractor have sufficient insurance coverage?
- Are permits and drawings needed?
- Once completed, does the city required an inspection?
- Does your contractor have references readily available?
What to Expect with Underpinning your Georgetown Home
- After research and selecting your contractor, hopefully Canada Waterproofers Georgeotown, the first step is to do the FREE onsite assessment in order to get your drawings completed
- We also have a nework of engineers if you need permits or drawings that can be provided
- On the other hand if you wish, we can take care of the drawings and permit needs for your home so you can avoid the hassle of dealing with the city
- The average cost for drawings and permits range from $2500-$3500 depending on many factors including the size of the project
- Although underpinning your home may be costly , the benefits out-weigh the cost in the long run
- You’re able to turn that once unusable space into a welcoming part of your home adding more square footage and value to your home
What to expect once an underpinning project has begun:
- Basement cleared
- Basement demolished
- Transporter installed into window
To view the full process of underpinning click here
Canada Waterproofers Georgetown base it’s work ethic around integrity, honesty, and reliability. We want to ensure your home is safe for years to come. If you have any other questions about Underpinning call contact us today for a FREE onsite assessment to ensure underpinning is right for your Georgetown Home.
Canada Waterproofers Team Georgetown