Aqua Bloc foundation sealer
Aqua-Bloc 720-38 is the product we use as part of our exterior waterproofing solution for the concrete poured and block foundation walls of the home. It is also used for insulated concrete forms, footings, split slab floors and retaining walls for residential construction.
It is a water-based elastomeric (rubber-like), liquid applied, emulsified asphalt membrane that is effective over a wide range of temperatures, and dries over a 24-hour (minimum) time period.
Aqua-bloc provides excellent adhesion to most surfaces around the home, like wood, concrete, stone, and metal. It is non-flammable, and is resistant to mild acids, alkalis, salt and calcium chloride solutions. It contains no solvent and is environmentally friendly.
It bridges cracks and can be applied to damp or green concrete, and can also be applied in one coat or in multiple coats with reinforcing fabric, according to the situation.
Aqua bloc 720-38 is a rubberized waterproofing product that stays elastic even after it has dried.
- Water-based and VOC Compliant
- Seamless low modulus elastomeric membrane
- Excellent adhesion to most construction surfaces such as concrete, stone, wood, preserved wood, metal and polystyrene
- Retains flexibility over a large temperature range
- Perfect for waterproofing ICF foundation walls
- Can be applied to damp wet or green concrete
- Can be applied in one coat or in multiple coats with reinforcing fabric (yellow jacket)
- Bridges cracks to stop leaks
- Environmentally friendly as it has no solvent content