TOP 5 REASONS WHY INTERIOR WATERPROOFING WILL WORK FOR YOU
- Very tight space between houses, making the excavation work we need to do for an exterior waterproofing solution impossible to do
- Each excavation dig is unique – depending on a whole array of conditions, like type of soil, obstacles, location. You may just not want the upheaval around the house that comes with an exterior job, particularly if the job is delayed because of weather conditions, or the neighbours complain
- Budget. Interior waterproofing keeps your basement dry and doesn’t cost as much as the exterior job
- It’s extra protection along with the exterior waterproofing job. For example, adding a sump pump or backwater valve is just an extra line of defence, and that never hurts.
- Extremely wet soils around your home’s foundation make it difficult or impossible for us to dig. A dig can be shored up using things like wood planks but it may in the end be too much of a challenge
Through years of waterproofing basements we have found the best methods and applications that work for each type of foundation, and we apply this experience to all of our waterproofing projects – including sealing cracks, holes and other problem areas, installing a protective drainage membrane to the walls, inspecting or replacing your home’s weeping tile system, installing brother-and-sister technologies like sumps pumps and backwater valves, both of which push water away from your home, while also protecting your basement against a back-up a water and sewage from the city sewer system in the event of a major storm.